Solved

Route from oslo to Stockholm

• 4 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello, i want to take the bus from oslo to kristinehmn at 15:42 and the train from kristinehmn to Stockholm at 19:45. There is only a short transfer time about 10 min. Will the train wait if the bus has a delay or do I have to be afraid to miss the train in Kristinehmn so that I have to stay there over night?

icon

Best answer by mcadv 4 August 2022, 13:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If this is a rail replacement bus then you need not worry, it will be there to transfer passengers to the train and you will not be the only one on it wanting the connection.

If it is a regular bus not run by the railways then it sounds rather tight. I would suggest phoning INTUR for advice on the connection.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The last reprots were you MUST also have RES for bus and that it was more as 30 mins early on ARRival-not too late at all. No need to expensive call-it is the Tagersattningsbussen

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If this is a rail replacement bus then you need not worry, it will be there to transfer passengers to the train and you will not be the only one on it wanting the connection.

If it is a regular bus not run by the railways then it sounds rather tight. I would suggest phoning INTUR for advice on the connection.

10 min for a change in Kristinehamn is fine. It's my home town and the station is very tiny.