Solved

Schedules don't match and how can I make joint reservations?

Hi community,

I have tried everything to get an answer to this problem, so I hope I can finally find my answer here. 
1. In the app, I created a trip. When I added my pass, I suddenly got to see other schedules in the planner. Is this because of adding the pass? Because on the website I still get to see the old schedules? Can I use that too? Or is that not allowed with my pass? (I have the Global Pass)
2. I am travelling together with a friend, so I created a trip on the website and added her pass to it. I can't do anything else with this trip. How can I link travel to this two-person trip and make joint reservations? 
I really hope you can help me!

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 29 August 2022, 09:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello, I hope that this answers your question: 

The schedule that you see should not be dependent on your pass type. It might simply be that the timetables have not been updated yet. The online timetable is generally speaking updated more frequently than the app version. For the most accurate schedule, you should check the website or app of the relevant railway carrier. 

If you've added her pass to your trip, then the reservation system should seat you together automatically. Please note that the website and app are in no way linked or synced, so you'll have to create a Trip online to make reservations and you'll have to create a Trip in the app to travel with. You can find more information on how to set up and use your pass over here

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please note that the website and app are in no way linked or synced

AFAIK only the validity period of the pass is synched.