Solved

Seat reservation Bergen - Oslo - did not receive receipt and actual ticket

• 10 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi everybody, 

me and my friend booked a seat reservation for the train Bergen-Oslo. It was supposed to arrive at our hostel (Hostel Montana, paper ticket..) but it never arrived. And the fact is that we didn’t get any email/receipt but we payed. 
now we have two options: to explain our situation on the train (but I don’t know if it’s a good idea) or buy another seat reservation (but as I said we’ve already paid and It’s unfair..)

Can someone help us? 
Thanks in advance :))

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 10 August 2022, 14:09

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It seems that this is a common issue and they refuse to provide a refund. For anyone in the future, I'd recommend going straight to the train company for seat reservations instead of using eurail. 

This is the standard advice anyway, posted here daily.

It seems that this is a common issue and they refuse to provide a refund. For anyone in the future, I'd recommend going straight to the train company for seat reservations instead of using eurail. 

Okay, perfect! Thank you so much 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ok. Then you need to contact Customer Support through the form below and ask for a refund of the money you paid for the reservation you never got.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Online, on the official “Eurail” website

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Where did you buy the previous reservation?

We’ve already been there and they couldn’t find it. We booked another seat reservation…do you know if it’s possible to have a refund of the previous one since it’s not our fault? 
Thank you very much!

Maddalena 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Depending  on your timing:

If you are already in Bergen I would go to the ticket office and explain. They may have a copy of your reservation on their system and be able to issue a copy.