Solved

Seat reservation is charged but no ticket or confirmation received

• 12 September 2022
  • 4 replies

I booked some seat reservations in September 12th , which cost 105euro. The fee was charged successfully but till now, I haven't received the ticket or confirmation via my email.

Can you check it for me? I made two orders, the first order had issues as above, the second order was successful and had tickets delivered.

icon

Best answer by Al_G 12 September 2022, 22:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This is a community forum for discussion primarily between users.

If you want to contact customer services you should send your query via this portal.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Can you find back the first order in the reservations overview in your Eurail account? If not, then nothing was booked and you should contact customer service (see link above) to have them book it again or to get a full refund.

Can you find back the first order in the reservations overview in your Eurail account? If not, then nothing was booked and you should contact customer service (see link above) to have them book it again or to get a full refund.

hi, nothing recorded for the first order. I found some topic said that Eurail will eventually refund for those kind of failed bookings.

If so, should I re-book another one for myself and wait for refund of the old one?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You don't need to wait to rebook. Some reservations for pass holders only have limited availability, so then it's better not to wait.

Also, depending on the trans, it can be cheaper to book elsewhere, see this topic: