Skip to main content

Hello

I am going from Spiez, Switzerland to Firenze, Italy on 12 April 2022.

I bought a Eurail pass.

I made a reservation for a seat from Paris to Interlaken, but I kept trying to go from Spiez to Firenze, but it didn't work.

I searched and found that the Trenitalia website does not accept seat reservations for Eurail Pass holders.
I'm trying to reserve a seat through Rail Planner, but it only shows up like this. can you help me?

Since yesterday, there's a problem with making reservations via Eurail. Please hold on while they fix it.

OR-dont sweat, if you stay like about any normal touristy a day or 2 in the swiss-just do it at any SBB counter, show pass, tell what you want. For further trips IN side IT-just do when there.

Apparently, Interrail.eu fixed their reservation service now. For me, it works with Chrome but not with Firefox, I gave them a hint that they should include this information on their website.

Apparently, Interrail.eu fixed their reservation service now. For me, it works with Chrome but not with Firefox, I gave them a hint that they should include this information on their website.

Same for me. With Chrome, I can get to the payment page. With Firefox, I can't get past the step "Traveller details”. Clicking "Review your order” does nothing. Is that also where you get stuck?

Same for me. With Chrome, I can get to the payment page. With Firefox, I can't get past the step "Traveller details”. Clicking "Review your order” does nothing. Is that also where you get stuck?

Yes. I told their customer service and sent them a screenshot of the problem, but I’m not sure if they are going to fix it.