Solved

Seat reservation not possible - ''prices unavailable''

Hi,

the end of July I want to travel from Prague to Budapest. I wanted to book seat reservations via the Interrail/Eurail website but it just sais Prices unavailable. I guess because of all the reservation for interrail travellers are sold out already.
But on the website of the czech railroad it’s still possible to book a seat reservation. My question is i if it’s ok to make the reservation on this website (and if it’s valid in combinaion with my interrail pass) or does it necessarily need to be booked via the Interrail-website?

Best regards

Johannes

icon

Best answer by mcadv 24 July 2022, 12:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The DAYtime trains have only optional (=NOT mandatry) RES. They are still rerouted due to recent landslides in HU along the Dunav

the one+only overnite should be REserved-but-as so often-try to avoid that planner/aoo- is unable to show the through cars (as various cars get shunted off and on this ´train´).

So -if possible -RESeve for this train via cd.cz or do it on arr at the Prazskie Nadrazi.

The train I want to use is leaving Prague the 31. of July an 6:56. The interrail website sais seat reservation is mandatory. Just to make sure I get you right, you say it isn’t?

And besides of that it’s ok to book on cd.cz?