Skip to main content

I want to make a seat reservation for the train from Split to Zagreb on 16 Aug with my interrail ticket. Unfortunately, It is nog possible to make this reservation in the Interrail app. I tried doing this via the ÖBB but then there is nothing available. But when i try to do this on the website of HZPP i can still book two tickets and i see there are a lot of seats available (but then i need to pay for the ticket ass well, it is not  possible to make a seat reservation only). Can anyone maybe help? Thanks!

ALL newbees posting here tend to get the smart advice by anna fra sverige and this also links to an overveiw on how to do RES by yourself-in which it is clearly stated ONLY poss at the counter In Hrvatska

I want to make a seat reservation for the train from Split to Zagreb on 16 Aug with my interrail ticket. Unfortunately, It is nog possible to make this reservation in the Interrail app. I tried doing this via the ÖBB but then there is nothing available. But when i try to do this on the website of HZPP i can still book two tickets and i see there are a lot of seats available (but then i need to pay for the ticket ass well, it is not  possible to make a seat reservation only). Can anyone maybe help? Thanks!

Hello! You can make this reservation locally at the train station.

Kind regards,

Annie