Solved

Seat reservations ''prices unavailable''. Why?

• 12 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone! I am trying to do some seat reservations. However it appears that the seats in the most of the trains that I need are with “prices unavailable”. Every train is already full? How can I skip this problem?

icon

Best answer by Angelo 12 June 2022, 23:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

For the trains in czech republic book a reservation via cd.cz (seat reservation - only seat option - it cost also less than via Interrail/Eurail)

For Nightjet you can reserve via tickets.oebb.at - one way ticket option and at adult add the discount Interrail/Eurail Global Pass. I can tell you that this train is sold out or not open yet for booking. I think it is the 1st option. 

Due to works in Italy this is the only nightjet service from Vienna to Italy in July. All others are cancelled. Day trains have Villach-Venezia with a replacement Bus. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What date, time and route are you trying to book? I can't really tell from the screen shot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Daytime trains in CZ do not need REServ-you can do if you insist also at counter for INTern in Praha shopping centre (or hlavni=main). same for onward to Wien.