Solved

Secured two trips but did not pay. How do I pay and confirm them?

Hi, I have a mobile pass for the upcoming summer. In the mobile app under My Pass I think I have been able to secure two trips so far. One Paris to Marseille and one Genoa to Zurich. Both required seat reservation fee of EUR 10. I have however not paid for this yet. How do I pay for seat reservation and confirm my spot on the train?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 12 May 2022, 21:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

When you say mail do you mean physical mail in the post or via email?

For the trains mentioned reservations will be e-mailed.

Reservations in France can be done online via Interrail (booking fee 2€ per person and train) or via Belgian railways (booking fee 4€ per order). Also possible from the ticket office in France, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland (no booking fee). Or by phone via SNCF (press #85 for English, no booking fee).

Reservations in Italy or from Italy to Switzerland can be done online via Interrail (booking fee 2€ per person and train) or ÖBB (no booking fee, use these steps).

Hi! Thanks for the tips. When you say mail do you mean physical mail in the post or via email?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

hej, svenskarna,

Normally payment is directly and in fact the REServ will only be confirmed (by mail) if it all went through the right way. PLus that-I guess so-if you use the app of interrail, there is always a 2€ extra admin. fee added. So I conclude your REServ are not made. The mail will tell date/train nr, from A to B and car+seat nr.

For Genoa-Border IT/CH (as that is it) do not bother much-can also do there. Or-as has been told here so many times-try via oebb.at. Price as I rember then is 11€ for CH-IT. Maybe you were simply too early for it.

In FR for these TGV its only 10 IF you are let in the often small quota-if not then its 20. The app cannot handle the 20€-then it says its not possible/full. Then you have to choose other ways.