Solved

Sweden -> Copenhagen reservation issues.

Hi there i was wondering if anyone could help!

me and my friends were planning getting the 23:09 train from Stockholm Central → Copenhagen, changing over at Malmo C. This comes up in the journey planner, but it is not available to see in the reservation sections? I have also tried the SJ.se website for the swedish railway services, and it’s not on there either? 

Any help appreciated!

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 3 June 2022, 18:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

On which date?

On which date?

My bad haha - Friday 10th of June 2022

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Looks like it runs earlier on 10 June, leaving Stockholm at 21:04 and arriving in Malmö at 4:26...

Yeah I saw that one but on the planner there’s one that runs 23:09, changing at Malmo C. Unsure what’s happened to it! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yeah I saw that one but on the planner there’s one that runs 23:09, changing at Malmo C. Unsure what’s happened to it! 

Which planner? There are a lot of those. But even the rail planner app (version 23.3.0) has the 21:04 departure on 10 June and not the 23:09.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Construction works have changed the departure time. There is lots of work done on the Swedish Railways during the summer with changes in the timetable as a result.