Skip to main content

Good night! 

22/06 I’ll take Bernina Express from Chur to Tirano and arribes at 12:49. 

The same day I hacve to arribe to Venice, and I have a FrecciaRossa from Milan to Mestre at 18:45. 

Problem is that there will be some railworks and Trenord told me that timetables not will be ok till 11/06.

Wich will be the best way to arribe from Tirano to Milano between 13 and 18:30 hours on 22/06? There will be buses from Tirano to Milano or to another station where I can take another train to Milano? This buses will be at Tirano’s station and  how to reserve a place at them or buy tickets 

thankyou so much to all

There are rail replacement buses from Tirano part of the way to Milan, connecting with trains. These are valid with rail tickets/passes.

Reservations are not possible for the buses or trains on this regional route, just show your ticket/pass on boarding.

There will be a bus from Tirano to Sondrio and then a train to Milan, every hour. You have almost 6 hours, which is more than enough. You can expect the timetable in a month or so, and it will be on www.trenitalia.com first.

Many thanks guys!! 

I’ll travel with my 10 years son and I was a worried to know the railworks. 

So when we arribe tonTirano will take a bus to Sondrio amd then a RE trai to Milano. 

god bless you all