Solved

Train found in rail planner app, but not on website.

• 16 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi, I am planning on travelling from Stockholm to Berlin, and I found a direct night train in the Rail planner app. However, when trying to book seat reservation, the train I found in the app does not exist anywhere on the interrail website. Does this mean I have to find another train?

I can still find the train in question on other sites, but then I am unable to use my interrail pass for that route. Is it possible to book only the reservation on external sites?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Angelo 16 April 2022, 13:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You mean the snälltaget nightrain to Berlin? Yes you can buy reservations also on external websites. Sometimes it’s cheaper without the 2€ booking fee of interrail.eu

If the train is not in the app you can add it manually in the app for ticket check. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There was planned to have 2 trains-another one besides this snalltaget (=not every day), but the other one has been suspended till at least autumn, so not this summer. The app-it has been told here in about any response, so a few 100 times, is not the best to use-use a better planner, best is always the railway concerned, next best for most of EUr Bahn.de (german rails)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please always mention details, like date and departure time.

There is a direct night train from Snälltåget. Book a supplement by using "INTERRAIL” as promotion code.