Skip to main content

Hi, I am planning on travelling from Stockholm to Berlin, and I found a direct night train in the Rail planner app. However, when trying to book seat reservation, the train I found in the app does not exist anywhere on the interrail website. Does this mean I have to find another train?

I can still find the train in question on other sites, but then I am unable to use my interrail pass for that route. Is it possible to book only the reservation on external sites?

Thanks

You mean the snälltaget nightrain to Berlin? Yes you can buy reservations also on external websites. Sometimes it’s cheaper without the 2€ booking fee of interrail.eu

If the train is not in the app you can add it manually in the app for ticket check. 

There was planned to have 2 trains-another one besides this snalltaget (=not every day), but the other one has been suspended till at least autumn, so not this summer. The app-it has been told here in about any response, so a few 100 times, is not the best to use-use a better planner, best is always the railway concerned, next best for most of EUr Bahn.de (german rails)

Please always mention details, like date and departure time.

There is a direct night train from Snälltåget. Book a supplement by using "INTERRAIL” as promotion code.