Skip to main content

I need to travel form bordeaux back home to Holland, I need to Book the fast train but when I use this site https://travel.b-europe.com/Eurail-GE/en/booking-tgv#TravelWish. I can see only France cities,  on what website I can reservation my place on the fast train

Thanks 

Tsafi

Which fast train exactly do you want to book? Route, date, departure time.

The URL you posted is for domestic TGVs/Intercités in France only.

Thanks for quick answer,

The day is 11-8 in the morning and the train is TGV and THA (I need the fast train until brussel and from there is all local train)

Thalys can be booked on the Interrail website or here:

https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Booking/Pass#TravelWish

There are no Thalys trains available at all that day so you'll probably have to go via Lille.

Either direct TGV to Lille-Europe really early : 05:58 - 10:40 20€ or via Paris (with the usual station transfer). Also possible :

- TGV Bordeaux St-Jean - Marne-la-Vallée 08:54 - 12:24 20€

- TGV Marne-la-Vallée - Lille-Europe 12:51 - 14:24 20€ 2nd class or 19€ 1st class (with 2nd class pass)

From there reservation-free trains to your destination.

Thanks for the help

What do you mean with

TGV Marne-la-Vallée - Lille-Europe 12:51 - 14:24 20€ 2nd class or 19€ 1st class (with 2nd class pass

Can I travel 1class when I have 2 class passes?

And is 1 class is cheaper then 2class?

​​​​

What do you mean with

TGV Marne-la-Vallée - Lille-Europe 12:51 - 14:24 20€ 2nd class or 19€ 1st class (with 2nd class pass

Can I travel 1class when I have 2 class passes?

Yes you can, in France. There's a special reservation for that, and it includes a price for the upgrade from 2nd to 1st; this upgrade price depends on the distance.

And is 1 class is cheaper then 2class?​​​

That can happen in some cases. A reservation normally costs €10, which has limited availability, and when those are fully booked, it's €20. For this train, there are only €20 reservations left in 2nd class, but in 1st class, there are still €10 reservations, plus €9 for the upgrade.

Many thanks.