Skip to main content

Hi: 

I have seat reservation on train number 2365 for three pass holders for October 7 at 9:11 AM from Paris to Strasbourg. The rail planner app only shows me 2065 train and I don’t see any trains for October 7 at 9:11 AM anymore. When I booked the tickets from SNCF for 2365, the rail planner did show me 2365 but it no longer has that train and only shows 2065. This is so confusing. Can I board 2065 train with seat reservations for 2365?  How is that even possible or Do I need to add that train manually into rail planner. I do have confirmed seat reservation for 2365 from Paris EST to Strasborug.

Doe

The 2365 is showing as 0925 to Colmar  stopping at Strasburg at 1111.

The 2065 leaves at the same time so I suspect it is a double train and your seat is in the one that goes on from Strasburg.

THis train will have 2 sets-of which one is taken off at Strasbrg and the other one continues to Colmar-for booking purposes they have different nrs, but lookalike. The time may thus apparently have changed.

THis train will have 2 sets-of which one is taken off at Strasbrg and the other one continues to Colmar-for booking purposes they have different nrs, but lookalike. The time may thus apparently have changed.

Thank you, so basically it is one train with two different reservation numbers. Since I have seat reservation with 2365, can I still use 2065 in railplanner app to generate a trip?

Thank you, so basically it is one train with two different reservation numbers. Since I have seat reservation with 2365, can I still use 2065 in railplanner app to generate a trip?

Will not be a problem. Just sit in the seat for your reservation. Any inspection will show Paris and Strasburg and correct times.