Solved

Traveling from Athens to Thessaloniki

• 3 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi! My Friends and I are traveling to Greece for the summer and we wanted to buy the interrail Greece pass (not the island one) in order to discover continental Greece. However, when I use the interrail app to check the timetables of the trains from Athens to Thessaloniki and vice versa, it says that those trains are not available. What could be happening? It is going to be possible to travel Greece by train this summer? I know that last summer was not possible because some railway stuff... Anyways, thank you so much!

icon

Best answer by Mukhammad 4 May 2023, 14:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi! My Friends and I are traveling to Greece for the summer and we wanted to buy the interrail Greece pass (not the island one) in order to discover continental Greece. However, when I use the interrail app to check the timetables of the trains from Athens to Thessaloniki and vice versa, it says that those trains are not available. What could be happening? It is going to be possible to travel Greece by train this summer? I know that last summer was not possible because some railway stuff... Anyways, thank you so much!

Hello @Saraladrillo,

Please check the answer from @rvdborgt on the link below.

Have a nice day!