Solved

trip cancel how to organize another

• 18 April 2022
  • 1 reply

hello

I tried to organize a trip with the app and my pass but I hadn't added my boyfriend's pass and I couldn't add it after the trip was created! However, I have tried all possibilities.

So I canceled this trip on the app and removed my pass to start all over again and add our two passes from the start. I managed to add both passes and connect our two trips on the app. on the other hand on the site to reserve the seats in the trains and to reserve the tickets there is still the date when I bought the pass and not the start date of our trip.
we therefore cannot book tickets on the site because the dates of our trip in the application do not correspond to the start date which is indicated on the site.I do not understand the application and the site are not at all in agreementhow can I change the date of my trip on the site and above all is it possible

thanks

its super complicated to organize and book ! 

the website is not well done at all

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 18 April 2022, 22:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. You don't need to activate your pass to be able to book reservations. It is perfectly fine to indicate on the website that you have no start date yet.
  2. You don't need to have both passes on the same device. You can do that but it doesn't matter for making reservations.
  3. To make reservations together, check this page.
  4. There are also other ways to make reservations.