Skip to main content

Hello

I have an Interrail Pass that expires on 3 May. However, my journey back home is on the 4th of May. It is cheaper for me to buy another pass for 4 days in a month than a normal standard ticket. 

It concerns the journey from London St. Pancras to Zurich. I need 2 seat reservations for London - Paris (Eurostar) and Paris - Zurich (TGV).
I would like to book these now. However, as 4 May is outside my 1st pass, I get an error message. However, I have bought the 2nd pass and have also activated it.
Waiting until the first pass expires on 3 May is not an option, as seat reservations should be made as early as possible....

Can anyone help me? Thank you very much! 

You check availability here : https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Booking/Pass#TravelWish

No seat reservations to Paris on 4th May at all.

The only option is London - Brussels 06:16 - 09:12 (30€). Book ASAP, no need to have a pass

Then Brussels - Cologne/Frankfurt - Basel - Zurich, you'll arrive in Zurich at around 18:00

- ICE Bruxelles-Midi - Frankfurt (Main) Hbf 10:25 - 13:31

- ICE Frankfurt (Main) Hbf - Zürich HB 14:06 - 18:00

4,50€ for Brussels - Zurich on bahn.de (optional)

(The TGV Paris - Zurich would have cost 37€ or 10-20€ for Paris - Strasbourg/Mulhouse and then regional trains)

Let me know :)

Otherwise for the route above :

- Eurostar 144€ 2nd class, 157€ 1st class

- Brussels - Zurich 99.90€

Cheaper than a pass as you don't have to add a 30€ seat reservation. Book ASAP either option

I've remembered that DB offers a through-fare for the Eurostar. I'd buy it 100%. Search for London St Pancras - Zurich via Brussels and Frankfurt on bahn.de !

- 207.90€ 2nd class

- 254.90€ 1st class

Edit : you should be able to get the 2nd pass 85% refunded or otherwise book the seat reservation to Brussels ASAP, it'll work fine too

You check availability here : https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Booking/Pass#TravelWish

No seat reservations to Paris on 4th May at all.

The only option is London - Brussels 06:16 - 09:12 (30€). Book ASAP, no need to have a pass

Then Brussels - Cologne/Frankfurt - Basel - Zurich, you'll arrive in Zurich at around 18:00

- ICE Bruxelles-Midi - Frankfurt (Main) Hbf 10:25 - 13:31

- ICE Frankfurt (Main) Hbf - Zürich HB 14:06 - 18:00

4,50€ for Brussels - Zurich on bahn.de (optional)

(The TGV Paris - Zurich would have cost 37€ or 10-20€ for Paris - Strasbourg/Mulhouse and then regional trains)

Let me know :)

Otherwise for the route above :

- Eurostar 144€ 2nd class, 157€ 1st class

- Brussels - Zurich 99.90€

Cheaper than a pass as you don't have to add a 30€ seat reservation. Book ASAP either option

Thank you very much for your ideas! I worked it out why it didn’t showed me both passes. Either way, everything is sold out anyway, I had to choose a new date.
Thanks though!

No worries

The morning Eurostar to Brussels still has availability for Interrail passes on 4th May though (30€). See b-europe