Solved

Unable to book a seat reservation from Poznan to Berlin

• 4 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Dears,

So I have been trying to book a train from Poznan - Poland to Berlin Hbf - Germany but with no luck, The DB application is not taking the payment, and I talked to DB over the phone they said they have problems with the connection between their servers and the polish, and the agent can’t even book it for me.

I tried using Intercity polish website, the website displays the train I want to take but I also can’t book it. 

So can you please help me to figure out how to book this connection? 

I have read other topics suggesting to book directly from DB and book at desk with DB, but i live in Germany and I can’t do that 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by mcadv 4 August 2022, 13:12

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Geht NUR am Schalter-DE oder PL-und wen es dir dann unmöglich scheint al aufs Fahrrad zu steigen-oder saubillig mit 9€ ins HBF zu fahren, dann musste also halt warten bis du da bist and hoffen das es noch ein Platzlein gibt. Die Störungen bei PKP sind bekannt und dauern nicht ewig.

ALT; dauert länger, mehr Umstieg: mit Regio ZÚge fahren-wenigstens uber die Grenzbrücke Rzepin-FRA/oder.

Geht NUR am Schalter-DE oder PL-und wen es dir dann unmöglich scheint al aufs Fahrrad zu steigen-oder saubillig mit 9€ ins HBF zu fahren, dann musste also halt warten bis du da bist and hoffen das es noch ein Platzlein gibt. Die Störungen bei PKP sind bekannt und dauern nicht ewig.

ALT; dauert länger, mehr Umstieg: mit Regio ZÚge fahren-wenigstens uber die Grenzbrücke Rzepin-FRA/oder.

Ich werde heute Nachmittag nach Erfurt Hbf fahren, hoffentlich kann ich es dort reservieren, denn der Telefonagent hat es nicht möglich gemacht, über ihn zu buchen.

Unfortunately booking through DB travel center doesn’t work either 

Dears,

So I have been trying to book a train from Poznan - Poland to Berlin Hbf - Germany but with no luck, The DB application is not taking the payment, and I talked to DB over the phone they said they have problems with the connection between their servers and the polish, and the agent can’t even book it for me.

I tried using Intercity polish website, the website displays the train I want to take but I also can’t book it. 

So can you please help me to figure out how to book this connection? 

I have read other topics suggesting to book directly from DB and book at desk with DB, but i live in Germany and I can’t do that 

Thank you

Dear Aboud, thank you for your questions and please accept my apology for the late reply! If you still need assistance, please send me a PM.

Kind Regards,

Annie

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Unfortunately booking through DB travel center doesn’t work either 

They just need to keep trying and eventually it wil get through (if the train has available seats of course). There are a lot of issues with the Polish reservation system, which doesn't seem to be able to cope with demand.