Solved

Up to date info for Sweden?

• 4 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

There have been a number of questions recently about upcoming track work in Sweden and people (including me) have said to check out the sj.se site for information on scheduled works.

However, when I look at the page it talks of diversions and changes to schedules in April (last month) all the way back to February.  I don’t see much for for May and nothing for June.

Is anyone aware of any more recent or up to date information?

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 4 May 2023, 14:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

SJ are releasing the possibility to make reservations as soon as they get confirmation of the track works and departures are released more or less every day.

The latest information is that reservations for a specific month hopefully should be released at the latest in the middle of the month before. As an example, the remaining reservations for July should be released no later than mid June.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Here is the link to the updated information about the tack works. Unfortunately only in Swedish, but I hope you manage with google translate.

https://www.sj.se/sv/trafikinfo/banarbeten.html

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

That’s great, thanks.

The English language page looks like it hasn’t been updated in a long time, hence my confusion.  The Swedish language (via Google translate) page is a lot clearer.  Searching for “Duved” gives 27 results in Swedish, 13 in English.

I’ll spend a bit of time later going through the details and working out which trains I can now officially cross off my list instead of waiting for them to appear at some time in the future.