Solved

Urgent ! Eurail Global Mobile Pass Flex - 2nd Class - Passenger leaving on 19Nov21

• 18 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Dear Team,

Urgent , need help!

1. Passenger booked and paid for the 2nd class seat reservation through the Rail Planner app but the ticket is issued under 1st class.

Will they have issue boarding since they are holding the Eurail Global Mobile Pass Flex - 2nd Class.

Please find attached ticket copy and payment copy.

2. Please help to check why our client unable to check their seat reservation in their “ Rail planner “ apps ?

Passenger email address : ellis_amazingrace@yahoo.com

They have made total 2 seat reservation in their booking : PNR: L5RE8N

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 18 November 2021, 08:01

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Reservations will not appear in the app.

As to your reservation: this will be a problem because in 1st class, you need a 1st class pass. Please check with customer service about what to do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Nanja I can remember that this happend some time ago (in late summer) with reservations in Italy, 2nd class Interrail, but 1st class reservation with the interrail reservation service (and I think this time is it also in Italy due to the PNR code, but with an Eurail pass). Could there be some problems with the reservation service for Italian trains?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Angel, rvdborgt is right. For the reservation problem you can best contact Customer Support directly. 

Thanks for flagging @Angelo. I'll look into it and let you know once I know more. @Angel Simon, can you perhaps provide me with the exact route, date and time. Then I replicate it and investigate further.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

FYI @Angelo , I've checked the issue and our IT department was aware of it already and has been working on a fix. For now, the issue seems to be solved for the most part but it is still affecting some customers. When new cases come up, please report it to directly (or tag me) so that I can add it to the IT ticket for them to look into it. 

It would be great if you can provide me with the route Angel, so I can add yours as well. 

If you see anyone having this issue, you can advise the following:

• If not traveling soon, ask them to contact our Customer Support team as they can manually change the ticket from 1st class to 2nd class. 
  • If travelling soon, the ticket can be changed at the station. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks Nanja for the information!