Solved

Urgent: Pass Cover Number for seat reservation (mobile pass)

• 11 June 2022
  • 7 replies

I'm trying to make a seat reservation for the TGV 9812 from PARIS AEROPORT CDG2 TGV ROISSY to Montpellier Saint-Roch at 09:58-14:05 on July 7. The Eurail website says that prices are unavailable for this train. 

If I try to book through travel.b-europe.com instead, there are still some available seats. However, in order to book my seat, the website requests a Pass Cover number in the "Ticket Details" section. Since I have a mobile Eurail pass, I do not have a Pass Cover number and am unable to complete the reservation.

How can I receive a Pass Cover Number? Is there an alternative way to book a seat on this train?  Thank you.

icon

Best answer by carllll 18 July 2022, 12:33

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can call SNCF :) to book without PassCoverNumber

To get a PasscoverNumber you have to contact Customer Service.

Thank you @seewulf.  I have already called them.  Unfortunately, I live in Thailand and they cannot accept Thai credit card by phone.  I also contact Customer Service but haven’t got the reply yet.  Are there any other way that I can find pass cover number?  Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Are there any other way that I can find pass cover number?  Thank you.

Customer Service is the only place where you can get the Pass Cover Number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sawasdee khrap, nong.
Just another smallmpoint: last tme we saw many Thai who could not activate the pass. The reason was that it will not accept the Thai Buddist era-you have to set to western style (so now we have wella pee song soon song song).

Also note that it can take lots of time to pass customs and immigration and that CdG is a fairly confusing airport with many terminals some not well linked to where the trains stop.

Sawasdee khrap, nong.
Just another smallmpoint: last tme we saw many Thai who could not activate the pass. The reason was that it will not accept the Thai Buddist era-you have to set to western style (so now we have wella pee song soon song song).

Also note that it can take lots of time to pass customs and immigration and that CdG is a fairly confusing airport with many terminals some not well linked to where the trains stop.

Thank you for your recommendation ka’.  I have successfully activated the pass on my phone.  Now just need to make seat reservation.  I will allow more time to make connection from airport to the train station.  Thank you :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can also try NS phone service. They can also make French reservations. Accepted credit cards are listed.

You can generate a pass cover number for a mobile pass at this link without having to contact customer service:

https://www.eurail.com/en/book-reservations#/generatePassCoverNumber?utm_source=chatbot&utm_campaign=pcn
You can access this by using the chat bot function on the help page.