Skip to main content
Solved

Using Planner - can I add river cruise dates?

• 29 June 2022
  • 6 replies

If I’m doing some train travel then a river cruise for 2 weeks then more train travel after the cruise can I add the river cruise dates in the online planner? Otherwise it’s showing my Budapest to Amsterdam cruise as train travel. Any advice appreciated. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The planner is only for trains.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

? Must be a very special boat to be able to mak that journey on water, via 2 main rivers not really connected into each other

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

? Must be a very special boat to be able to mak that journey on water, via 2 main rivers not really connected into each other

https://www.vikingrivercruises.com/cruise-destinations/europe/grand-european-tour/2022-budapest-amsterdam/index.html

seriously? What is that supposed to mean?  I’m doing a Budapest to Amsterdam river boat cruise. I can see this forum is not here to help people obviously!!

The planner is only for trains.

I understand that! I think I’ll not ask any more questions on here as people seem to only want to have a dig!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You only need to add journeys to the app that are 100% covered by the pass. If you only get a discount (or no discount at all), then you should not add your journey, since that can cost you a travel day if you have a flexipass.