Solved

When I add a journey to my mobile pass, do I have to take the trains at those specific times, or is it also possible to take later trains?

• 26 June 2022
  • 2 replies

I have a question about the mobile pass. Let’s say I want to go from Regensburg to Hannover. If I look up that journey in the app, I find a route that goes via Nuernberg, but has a short transfer time. Is it also possible that I do some sightseeing in Nuernberg for a few hours and take a train to Hannover a few hours later? Or do I have to stick to the specific times of the journey that I added to my pass?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Al_G 26 June 2022, 17:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You can change your plans as much as you like, just add the trains you wish to take and if your times change delete one and add another.

Reservations are separate from your pass, if you have a reservation on one train you cannot use it on another, either refund if possible and book for the train you will take or in the likes of Germany where most trains do not require them just travel without a reservation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Uitleg-reden: dat report-voorheen diende je alles op te noteren-is er niet voor jou, maar voor de railways-die zoeken zo ongeveer uit wie waar heeft gereisd an totaal aan inkomsten wordt zo verdeeld-het kan (in DE niet zo vaak met ICE) voorkomen dat bvb om 10.00 comp. A rijdt en om 11.11 comp.B-etc. EN het kan van groot-zeker in DE!-belang zijn als je weer eens zoveel vertraging (Verspätung) had dat je kan ´claimen´-een specifiek erg duitse gewoonte (heet daar fahrgastrechte)