Solved

Why was I charged for 6 x reservations that I didn't get confirmation for and don't have in my account at all.

• 18 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I booked a reservation for 6 of us from Barcelona to Paris on 4th October at 9.10.  It said 'thankyou we are processing your order' and that it may take up to 30mins to receive it in your account.  Well it processed the payment of AUD $336.41 however I never received any confirmation email and the reservation doesn't show up in my account at all.  So it seems there's been a glitch and I've paid for 6 x reservations I don't have. What should I do?

icon

Best answer by Al_G 18 August 2022, 15:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

When did you make the reservation? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Eurail can only fulfill reservations for that route by post. As in printing them out, sticking them in an envelope and sending them to wherever you are.

If you can’t find details of this in your account then possibly the purchase didn’t go through, you should contact eurail customer services about this.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Badge +1

Thanks for your replies.  I was contacted by eurail to let me know that there’d been a glitch in the system.  They gave an instant refund.