Solved

Wrong booking but was charged full amount. Can't cancel it

I have tried to contact customer service for 7 days now, but with no luck.

It's regarding a night train ticket from Genova to Rome, the ticket shows 4x 2nd class — ICN 02 CLASSE ICN 3 Euros, but I booked 4x 2nd class — Cuccette C4 Comfort-Promiscuo 43 Euro, or total 172 Euro. 

I am sure that the system made the wrong bookings, but charged me the full amount.

Now I want to cancel the reservation, but it says, that is not possible.

BR. Mads

icon

Best answer by alwica 15 July 2022, 17:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Don't cancel the reservation yourself. Then you need to pay a fee for the cancellation. If you got the wrong reservations you should get a full refund.

For what date is the reservation?

There are lots of problems with the reservations for Italy on the Interrail/Eurail website. You are not the first person to have this problem. 

Hi Anna

Thanks for your reply, it's a relief that I am not completely alone in this matter. What concerns me is, that I do not receive any response from customer support, I have written in chat, email, and messenger several times in the last seven days with no response, it seems that I am writing to a dead mailbox. Is this standard procedure? and are there any other ways to contact the company? 

BR Mads

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Claudi.Moll Can you please assist here?

Hi AnnaB

I just got a mail from Eurorail support, and they are taking care of it now 👍. Thanks for your help on this matter 🙏🙂

BR Mads