Interrail summer 2022

• 12 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone! My name is Filipa, I'm 22 years old and I'm Portuguese. I'm planning on doing an interrail next summer (2022) and I've planned my travel travel already. But I don't have anybody to go with. So, if you are reading this and you are, like me, a possible solo backpacker, that just wants to enjoy your youth and know the world, feel free to message me.

Since I'm posting, I take this opportunity to ask other interrailers which month is the best, between May and August, to do an interrail?

Thank you! 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi Filipa,

which month is the best depends on country. In General I like June the most - already warm, but not yet high season and prices for hostels are way cheaper… (July and August in some destinations prices may double).

Wish you a nice trip! 

Hi Filipa,

which month is the best depends on country. In General I like June the most - already warm, but not yet high season and prices for hostels are way cheaper… (July and August in some destinations prices may double).

Wish you a nice trip! 

Hi Filipa,

Wish you a nice trip! 

Thank you so much!