Skip to main content

Hi,

i have a global pass for 4 days within a month. I travel from Amsterdam to Salzburg (and back of couse). I travel on 4 different days. I have 3 outbound/inbound days for the Netherlands. What about the 4th day that i travel in the Netherlands? If i book a 4th journey, e.g. from Salzburg to Amsterdam, can i book it uninterrupted or just untill Emmerich in Germany? What’s is the best policy?

Thanks, Jan

You can only use two of your four days in the Netherlands.

But I’m confused - are you going to Salzburg twice? Normally you would use one of your days go from Amsterdam to Germany, and your second on the return to Amsterdam.

Hi,

yes i just travel on 4 different days between Amsterdam and Salzburg: two times outbound and two times inbound. How to travel without interruption on the 4th day? Jan

You will have to choose two of the days, and buy a ticket on those two days between the DE/ NL border and Amsterdam.

Thanks. While writing my questions ans reading your answers, several solutions came up to my mind. Thks. Jan

Some pass have 3 outbound/inbound days for test reason. Mostly for people from The Netherlands.

@ralderton 

@Angelo @ralderton And Swedish people get 4 outbound/inbound travel days.