Solved

outbound/inbound: used already all days

• 8 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi,

i have a global pass for 4 days within a month. I travel from Amsterdam to Salzburg (and back of couse). I travel on 4 different days. I have 3 outbound/inbound days for the Netherlands. What about the 4th day that i travel in the Netherlands? If i book a 4th journey, e.g. from Salzburg to Amsterdam, can i book it uninterrupted or just untill Emmerich in Germany? What’s is the best policy?

Thanks, Jan

icon

Best answer by Angelo 8 November 2023, 18:36

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can only use two of your four days in the Netherlands.

But I’m confused - are you going to Salzburg twice? Normally you would use one of your days go from Amsterdam to Germany, and your second on the return to Amsterdam.

Hi,

yes i just travel on 4 different days between Amsterdam and Salzburg: two times outbound and two times inbound. How to travel without interruption on the 4th day? Jan

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You will have to choose two of the days, and buy a ticket on those two days between the DE/ NL border and Amsterdam.

Thanks. While writing my questions ans reading your answers, several solutions came up to my mind. Thks. Jan

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Some pass have 3 outbound/inbound days for test reason. Mostly for people from The Netherlands.

@ralderton 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Angelo @ralderton And Swedish people get 4 outbound/inbound travel days.