Skip to main content
Solved

6 day travel

• 12 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Greetings,

We ill be visiting Paris for the 2024 Olympics.  I would like to purchase a 6 day travel for one month in one country.  Whenever I select the following, the software switch my selection to Global pass.  Why. Can I not purchase a one country pass for first class without going global.

I can add to my basket a 6 days Eurail France Pass (1st class) through https://www.eurail.com/en/eurail-passes/one-country-pass/france

At which point does it fail? Feel free to post screenshots (without personal info).

Btw 2 things on France travel :

Seat reservations cost extra on fast/high-speed trains : 10€ limited fare, then 20€ until the train sells out. Obviously during such peak season book early (tickets/reservations will be released in March).

RER trains in and around Paris are not included, as are métros, trams or buses.

Thank you very much.  It worked very well following your link.  Originally, I was going to purchase a first class global pass from London to Paris and then hop around France to the football matches and then back to London.  That worked out to cost over $1900.00 for the pass.  However if i purchase two first class passes with Eurostar and then first class tickets on a one country pass for 6 day trips, I save around $900.00.  Yeah!  Thanks for the heads up on seat reservation.  I was aware but it’s still much cheaper by paying the $120.00 6 seat reservation.

kindly

wayne