Solved

black friday promotion TİCKET

• 11 January 2024
  • 6 replies

I may not have the opportunity to activate the promotional ticket I bought until June 1. I do not want my ticket to be cancelled. How do you think I should go about this, should I get the ticket refunded or does anyone have any other advice? Thank you in advance for your interest.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 11 January 2024, 22:02

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What pass did you buy and when would be able to use it?

The latest possible start date is 1 June.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

usually you cant get promotional passes refunded. Just activate it by first of June, you can use your first travel day later.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

usually you cant get promotional passes refunded. Just activate it by first of June, you can use your first travel day later.

The Black Friday passes can be 85% refunded.

Yes I know but I dont have a plan for this  period.I am mistake this subject.How is watching a way to the this subject.

Yes I know but I dont have a plan for this  period.I am mistake this subject.How is watching a way to the this subject.

So ı have Black friday promotion ticket (global pass 22 day) thank you for your interested 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So ı have Black friday promotion ticket (global pass 22 day) thank you for your interested 

So your options are:

1. Set the start date to 1 June and then you can travel with it until 22 June.
  2. Request a refund until 6 months after 1 June. You'll get back 85% of the price. The pass may not have been activated. Cancel the activation if it had been activated.
  3. Exchange the pass for a new pass, AFAIK also no later than 6 months after 1 June. The costs of an exchange are €15, i.e. cheaper than a refund.

Also see:

https://www.interrail.eu/en/interrail-passes/ordering-info/refund-exchange-policy