Skip to main content

I have my rail pass and I purchased seat reservations and the supplement is included.  To use the pass I am trying to add my journey to the pass on the app.  The journey says seat reservation and supplement required and does not add. The toggle in my trip is grayed out. Can I just select use travel day and board with my seat assignment ticket that I printed?

You need a QR code from the Railplanner-app to have a valid tickt.

Check that the Railplanner-app is updated to the latest version. There was a bug some days ago that prevented the QR code from showing but that was quickly corrected in a new version of the app.

All Journeys must be added to the Trip that you have connected to your pass. 

I have the latest version of the app.  I have the train I am taking as a journey.  I have a seat reservation and supplement that I purchased separately from the eurail website--i have hardcopy of that plus the receipt is uner My Account under bookings.  On My Trip the journey shows a requirement for a seat assignment and supplement.  The toggle switch is grayed out and also if I start from My Pass and try to add journey, when I select it nothing happens.  I cannot figure out how to get the journey to add to the pass.  Any ideas?  Thank you!

I got it to work.  Thanks for the help!

FYI: reservations and the pass are completely separate. You can add any journey to your pass, whether you have a reservation or not. If it doesn't work, then the cause must be something else.