Skip to main content

Hi, after a fab reply to my initial question last week about booking train from London to Salzburg I have gone onto www.raileurope.com to see if tickets are available ( I think it might be next Sunday they are out?).

I went onto rail passes ( rather than train tickets) to book 9.01 from St Pancras’s to Brussels. 
Nothing seems to come up to enter interail pass ) just railcards). It just tells you full price of ticket.

Is this because the tickets with an interail pass are still not available yet?

Also can I book my return at same time for Sat 10th August from Brussels to London.   ( is it cheaper?) or can I only book two singles?

I want to be fully prepared for when the seats do become available. Many thanks 🙏 

Everything is already available. You are talking about July 20th and reservations for three people with a rail pass? 1st or 2nd class?

London to Salzburg via Bruxelles is available for July 20th leaving London at 9.01.

August 10th for Bruxelles to London is available, too.

(It’s the same price. Not better to book a return ticket because of this.)

Or do you have a look at any other connection?

You need to use the desktop website of Rail Europe. Not the mobile website or the app. There's a link "Add rail pass”:

https://www.seat61.com/interrail-and-eurail-reservations.htm#How_to_make_reservations_with_Rail_Europe

Thank you so much. I think it was because I was using mobile and not desktop.
I have booked my outward journey to Brussels . I will book/ reserve seats to Salzburg for same day nearer the time as I don’t think that will be so busy. 

The Nightjet Friday 9th August sleeper is only available to hook up until end of July at moment.

I am thinking to still book Brussels to London Sat 10th August so that doesn’t sell out. If I book 1.57 pm that gives us nearly 3 hours incase they delay the Nightjet for sone reason. I am assuming it always runs on a Friday in August from Vienna to Brussels? 

Many thanks for the help, I feel quote relieved that I have our departure all booked 😊