Solved

disable ticket

• 23 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Merhaba, 2 hafta sonra 2 kişi 1 haftalık tatil için Türkiye'den Avrupa'ya geleceğiz. Arkadaşım engelli. Engelliler için indirimli biletleriniz var mı?

icon

Best answer by ralderton 23 October 2023, 13:27

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don’t think they have a discount for disabled travellers, but they might be able to offer a companion pass, depending on your friend’s disability. 

-

Engelli yolculara indirim yaptıklarını sanmıyorum ama arkadaşınızın engellilik durumuna göre refakatçi kartı sunabilirler.

You can ask via the chat function or submit a request to Eurail here: https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Will they give her a free card because she is disabled?

Desteğiniz için teşekkür ederiz

thank you for your support

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Will they give her a free card because she is disabled?

I don’t think so.

They might give you a free pass if you are her caregiver. I suggest you get in touch with Eurail directly. Use the link I posted above.

I don't know the exact rules about it.

-

Öyle düşünmüyorum.

Onun bakıcısıysanız size ücretsiz geçiş izni verebilirler. Doğrudan Eurail ile iletişime geçmenizi öneririm. Yukarıda paylaştığım bağlantıyı kullanın.

Bununla ilgili kesin kuralları bilmiyorum.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Merhaba, 2 hafta sonra 2 kişi 1 haftalık tatil için Türkiye'den Avrupa'ya geleceğiz. Arkadaşım engelli. Engelliler için indirimli biletleriniz var mı?

Hi @zeynep,

We have a special offer for disabled travellers who need assistance during their travels: a complimentary Pass may be issued for the accompanying caregiver after submitting some requirements to our customer service team.

I can see that the team has been able to provide you with the feasible support. I hope it will be helpful for you! :)