Solved

Last minute night train from Padova to Vienna

• 24 April 2024
  • 9 replies

Badge +4

It’s my own fault that I decided to buy last, it’s strange that it allowed me to continue, what options do I have to get to Ven? at 22:20 I'm in Padova

icon

Best answer by nikita2007 24 April 2024, 22:00

View original

9 replies

Badge +4

this is problem only from phone, thank for attention!😂

I love you my laptop🤝

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Did you get any seat/couchette at the end at Padova’s station? 

Badge +4

Did you get any seat/couchette at the end at Padova’s station? 

Yes! I’m buy slipper cabins for 149€, and travel only one, not have another people, not I’m lucky 😂someone could be sleeping above me

Unfortunately, the place was near the toilet, it’s terrible, and breakfast was served 40 minutes before arrival, thanks for that, my first time in a sleeping car, there’s very little space, but you realize the whole thrill when you fall asleep to the swaying

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I'm glad you managed to secure a spot even though it wasn't available through OEBB. Personally, I enjoy traveling on night trains because I can lie down and relax. I understand the train's movement might seem odd to some, but for me, it's like a gentle swinging motion that helps me fall asleep.

It's even better when you're traveling with friends or family, of course.

Have a great day, and feel free to reach out if you need any assistance!

Badge +4

I'm glad you managed to secure a spot even though it wasn't available through OEBB. Personally, I enjoy traveling on night trains because I can lie down and relax. I understand the train's movement might seem odd to some, but for me, it's like a gentle swinging motion that helps me fall asleep.

It's even better when you're traveling with friends or family, of course.

Have a great day, and feel free to reach out if you need any assistance!

If not available in OBB, where I can buy? This is nighttrain created by OBB, no? I’m buy ticket in OBB nightjet website

Badge +4

And this is not big price, I’m checking price to Amsterdam and another country…300€

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

You can also purchase it via our reservations portal. I suppose due to the last-minute search, it's only available for purchase at the station.

Badge +4

At the station in Italy tickets for such trains are not sold, in Padova it’s exactly the same, I tried to buy 2 hours before departure, not a minute xD, but where to buy through your portal?

You can also purchase it via our reservations portal. I suppose due to the last-minute search, it's only available for purchase at the station.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

There are many places where you can make a reservation for this train. More info here: InterCity Notte night train | Interrail.eu