Skip to main content

Hi,

looking at possible  morning trains  Tuesday 23rd July Salzburg to Bad Goisern. Lots of trains available on ÖBB site, but many say the interrail   ticket is only valid for section of the journey . Will my interail ticket be valid on this journey? Assuming this is referring to something else, not interail tickets. 

Many thanks, 

Melanie 

If you check the Railplanner app you can see that the trains are included. 

Hi,

looking at possible  morning trains  Tuesday 23rd July Salzburg to Bad Goisern. Lots of trains available on ÖBB site, but many say the interrail   ticket is only valid for section of the journey . Will my interail ticket be valid on this journey? Assuming this is referring to something else, not interail tickets. 

Many thanks, 

Melanie 

If you do look at the ÖBB planner, you do get all public transport in Austria, not just trains. As many connections between Salzburg and Bad Goisern are (a little bit) faster when going by bus and train combo, you do get these and the message that your ticket is partly not valid (because it’s not valid for the bus). I assume that’s the problem. Of course your interrail ticket is valid if you do just use trains.

Thank you