Skip to main content
Solved

Night Train Zagreb to Split. Can I get tickets that are delivered by post sent to my email as I wont be able to collect them via post?

• 15 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Title says it all really. I am doing a trip around Europe and I want a night train from Zagreb to Split but the tickets are delivered by post and when I go to book it says that the tickets wont arrive in time so I can’t book the train. what do I do? I fail to understand how in 2023 a transport company can’t email you tickets but can post them to you which takes far longer.

Where are you trying to book? Having reservations sent to you by the post is a bad idea. UK customs especially seem to be a source of delay, sometimes for weeks.

In any case, you can book this train (seat, couchette or sleeper) by email (rezervacije@hzpp.hr) max. 2 months in advance. Also note there are 2 night trains, so be exact in the one you want to book.

I'm in the UK but I'm starting my trip in northern Europe on the 20th of June. I will be traveling down then and wanted to get either of the 2 Zagreb to Split night trains on the 2nd of July so that I'm getting into Split early morning or the 3rd.

I will give them an email and see what they say thanks, their website only shows the 1 night train and it also says seats unavailable so hopefully their email will provide more useful