Solved

No confirmation email for refund request?

• 12 July 2023
  • 7 replies

I sadly had to change travel plans quite abruptly and submitted a refund request for my pass, it was confirmed and stated to be refunded yet I received no confirmation email?

icon

Best answer by Mukhammad 27 July 2023, 10:34

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

That is correct unfortunately.

Having bought 4 (mobile) passes for my family with two children, unfortunately shortly after the order placed (on 23rd of July) we‘ve established we are unable to make our intended trip so we requested the refund for all our (4) passes on the same day.

However despite sending few message via their support form page, so far we still have not received any confirmation for our refund request. We are concern as the amount we have paid is in excess of £1000. As a bare minimum Eurail should incorporate automated email reply for refund request for unused pass, especially in absence they are unable to provide any contact telephone number.

We would much appreciate if anyone can help to get response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Mukhammad @Olga. @Camilo. @St Kristoffer Can someone of you please look at this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Shila @AnnaB 

We experienced some technical issues on the refund system through the customers' Interrail/Eurail accounts. However, it was eventually resolved yesterday. I'm really sorry about the issue.

I can also see that one of our CS agents has been in contact with @Shila via email, and the refund has been processed.

@AnnaB thank you for your prompt reply. @Mukhammad we have checked our email including junk mails - can confirm that we haven’t received any communication from CS regarding our refund, and we have checked with the bank too. Would appreciate if you can proactively look into this and resolve it please. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Shila Please check the ticket #516328 in your email. One of our CS agents, Edwards, has responded to you at 08:58 today.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you didn't get any mail, then look online:

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests

If you haven't logged in there yet, the click on "Get a password” and use the email address you sent mails from.