Solved

no reservation required

• 27 October 2023
  • 2 replies

I bought a 5-day travel pass for 1 month. I'm wondering what happens if it says "no reservation required" on a train itinerary. Or do we get a proof of transport in case of control during the trip. 

Thank you for your help and have a nice trip, 

Clément

icon

Best answer by ralderton 27 October 2023, 12:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Where are you travelling?

Most trains don’t require reservations.

You still need to add the journey to ‘My Trip’ and activate a travel day by sliding the switch next to the journey. Once you do that, you’ll get a QR code you can show to the ticket inspector.

I bought a 5-day travel pass for 1 month. I'm wondering what happens if it says "no reservation required" on a train itinerary Eduk8u. Or do we get a proof of transport in case of control during the trip. 

Thank you for your help and have a nice trip, 

Clément

If your travel pass specifies "no reservation required" on a train itinerary, it means that you can simply board the train without making a specific seat reservation. You have the flexibility to choose an available seat or space on the train when you travel.

As for proof of transport in case of ticket checks during your journey, it's always a good practice to carry your travel pass or ticket with you. In case of any random ticket inspections, you can present your pass as proof of valid transportation. This will ensure you have a smooth and hassle-free trip. Enjoy your travels!