Skip to main content
Solved

OBB NightJet Reservations NA- BRUXELLES-MIDI (Belgium) to MUENCHEN OST (Germany)

• 7 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Hello, When I try to search direct train from Brussel to Munich it is showing OBB train which required seat reservation. But when click on reservation using Eurail pass it is not showing price and can’t reserve it even from OBB website as it shows No offers available in OBB website. I tried it to book for 27th Apr. also check for mid of Mar which is next week but it shows same. Please help me to understand why it is showing as reservation required with price as NA and we can’t reserve online? 

27th April is either sold out or not open yet due to works that weekend. I can't really say. Earlier and later dates are open.

Off topic but I'd suggest going all the way to Salzburg to enjoy a longer night's sleep. Then double back with a regional train ticket for example.

Thanks for the suggestion🙂 I can’t find reservations available earlier or later dates in March and April. May be can you share me the available dates which you can see direct train between Brussel and Munich or Salzburg please! thanks in advance🙂 

For example on nightjet.com (add Interrail/Eurail as a discount, otherwise you'll see the full prices) :

@thibcabe I saw there is one website https://www.raileurope.com/ where I can see this train journey can be booked with reservations without applying Eurail pass with charges. But if I add Eurail pass then it is showing Seat reservation has to be done at station. Any idea about raileurope website booking and If I go directly to the station then I can book this train reservation? any suggestion?

@thibcabe I saw there is one website https://www.raileurope.com/ where I can see this train journey can be booked with reservations without applying Eurail pass with charges. But if I add Eurail pass then it is showing Seat reservation has to be done at station. Any idea about raileurope website booking and If I go directly to the station then I can book this train reservation?

Rail Europe can't book pass reservations for this train and therefore says you have to go to the station.

However, at the station, they can also only book what's available and that's the same as what you see on nighjet.com.

Thanks for the reply 🙂. nighjet.com shows no offers available on that day but Rail Europe have option to book this date with reservation fee of $27.50 USD without pass. I wonder how Rail Europe shows that this can be reserve this date when no offers available on nighjet.com or eurail app? any idea🤔

Thanks for the reply 🙂. nighjet.com shows no offers available on that day but Rail Europe have option to book this date with reservation fee of $27.50 USD without pass. I wonder how Rail Europe shows that this can be reserve this date when no offers available on nighjet.com or eurail app? any idea🤔

Hm, strange indeed. nightjet.com doesn't show prices on that day, but tickets.oebb.at does. You can also book there: add the Interrail/Eurail discount and then select "One-way tickets” (NOT "Seat reservation only”).

It looks like there are engineering works and the departure time has been advanced to 18:34 on that day. I suppose reservations were still closed for that reason and have just been opened, since you didn't see any prices yet on tickets.oebb.at yesterday.

@rvdborgt Thanks. Now I can able to see the reservations booking in nightjet.com also and reserved👍  Thanks for all the help here 🙏