Solved

Paris to Bruxelles-Central

• 24 March 2024
  • 9 replies

Hi,

I traveling to Paris to Bruxelles-Central

Check the website , able to see the schedule of the from Rail Europe website, telling me I can’t the website unable to provide the bookng.

Any advice how do I able to book seats via Euro Star?

icon

Best answer by Hektor 24 March 2024, 07:52

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Domestic trains yes. Subways, trams or buses no.

Thanks for the help!

For Brussels - Den Haag,  I traveling on  2nd Apr.

Thanks for the tips to Rotterdam. One questions, my Eurail pass I can use for Netherlands domestic train or subway?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There are passholder seats left on the 08:24 and 10:24 services (+ later ones), not in between. You shouldn't wait to book.

Eurostar trains are quite expensive : 7 x 27€ for this train. It adds up quickly! There are ways to save money though.

For example you could travel via Lille for 7 x 10€ : updating.

- TGV Paris-Nord - Lille-Flandres 08:45 - 09:48 10€ per person

- TER Lille-Flandres - Tournai 10:08 - 10:36

- IC Tournai - Bruxelles-Midi (or Central) 10:45 - 11:48

Or fully free via Maubeuge (other departure at 10:32) :

- TER Paris-Nord - Maubeuge 07:17 - 09:18

- R Maubeuge - Charleroi-Central 09:43 - 10:38

- IC Charleroi-Central - Bruxelles-Midi 10:53 - 11:45

For Brussels - Den Haag you mean 2nd May, right? Anyway take the hourly reservation-free IC Direct to Rotterdam* and change to a very frequent train to Den Haag.

*board in Midi station for more seats, especially as you're a large group.

30 Apr, Morning 8-10am . 7 pax.

If you could advise any other routes - Bruxelles Midi to Den Haag Central for 2 Apr ? I also got hard time getting the direct routes?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Eurostar website is more reliable than Trainline or any third party! Please give us a travel date and we'll have a look.

You can go via Lille, Maubeuge, etc. anyway -> this route is not an issue at all.

yes, I have to check Eurostar.

funny thing is the eurostar website shows no seat for the morning until late afteroon.

I check Trianline , they have seats for the morning .

Since Eurail has so much limitation I would have book direct…

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

On what date do you want to travel from Paris to Brussels?

Eurostar is one of the few trains with a quota for pass holders. For Paris to Brussels though there are alternatives though.

Thanks for the help!

Now i realize Eurail is not good pass . I check and they shows so many  train schedule are all fully book.

And I check trainline there are so available tickets.

If you'd like to book that journey with Rail Europe, you need to search for Paris to Bruxelles Midi.

Eurostar doesn't stop at Bruxelles-Central and you won't be able to book if you do search for Bruxelles-Central (even if you do get a timetable). But Rail Europe will let you book it when changing the arrival station to Bruxelles Midi.