Solved

support help

• 5 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hallo, 

i need help. First I had problems to activate my pass. And I get support after one week.

Then we had an sickness, I should send an notification of illness, then the support wanted to extend my pass. But nothing happend.

The pass for three month cost 1200 € first class, I bought the most expensive pass, but there is no good support.

You have cost on top, for seat reservation, actually these reservations are the tickets not your pass. So interrail is an discount for tickets and not a ticket. That they said in Spain and in France. The seat reservation are close to the actual price of a normal ticket in Portugal. 
The application doesn’t work well. The train strikes. It takes ages to get a solution from you. I thought your company is there for 50 years. My experience with interrail is more like with an start up.

I don’t get it, everytime when I ask for something, the system does not allow this, it’s your company I thought. 

It’s your system so please help me. I done my job so please extend my pass, how you said for the 19 days of sickness. 

Some one has the same experience with the support or the ticket??

Thank you very much!

Kindly regards 

icon

Best answer by Camilo. 6 July 2023, 19:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Mukhammad @Camilo. Could you please check what happened with this request?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @rvdborgt 

I handled this case myself and my supervisor, but @Biggi was not happy with our solution. I am sorry we could not help further. 

Have a nice weekend!