Solved

Train Barcelona to Paris

• 11 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello!

I’ve Been trying to book Barcelona To Paris on August 26th and I can’t reserve any seats. It looks like there are trains available but when I try to book they become unavailable. Does this means the train is fully booked for Eurail pass holders? There is availability on many of them if you want to buy full price. Should I change my route or is there any solution? Are there seats left to reserve at the train station that doesn’t appear online ? Thanks everybody! 

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 11 July 2023, 07:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There is currently a problem on this route and few other ones on eurail.com

There is no quota for passholders so as long as tickets are available, you'll get seat reservations.

Either you wait a few days or call SNCF, see : https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105/index2.html?postid=18423#post18423

Hello ! thanks so much !!! I've just called and was able to book BUT they don’t accept American credit cards, ONLY American Express. Maybe this info is useful for anybody. 

:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello ! thanks so much !!! I've just called and was able to book BUT they don’t accept American credit cards, ONLY American Express. Maybe this info is useful for anybody.

SNCF are quite strange in this respect. But you can also call one of the others mentioned.