Solved

Travel

• 20 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

hi, I want to go from Wroclaw to Venice, and then take the train to Silicia to take a ferry to the island, and then return home. Do you have any thoughts on the layout? I’m thinking of going to Verona, spending the night there, going to see Venice in the morning, and either in the evening or the next day I’ll go to Silicia. The problem is that I have 3 out of 4 days left on the pass which makes everything even more complicated.

icon

Best answer by nikita2007 24 April 2024, 16:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Have you checked some full price tickets? Night trains for example can be cheaper as a full price ticket than as a reservation with interrail. 

Badge +4

Have you checked some full price tickets? Night trains for example can be cheaper as a full price ticket than as a reservation with interrail. 

I’m back from Venice today, check price for night prices, interrail - best 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m back from Venice today, check price for night prices, interrail - best 

Ah yeah I mostly meant domestic Italian night trains. Alternatively, have you considered looking at central/Eastern Europe? Things can be cheaper there.