Skip to main content

I have bought a eurail global  mobile pass for 7 days in 1 month, for 3 persons. I am just confused about the travel days. Please let me know whether I can use this pass on any 7 days as per my choice within 1 month or the days are consecutive because if the days are consecutive then it does not make any sense to buy the ticket as it will not be possible for a person to travel all days. And my 2nd question is what is the travel day and what time will it start how will i plan my trip with these travel days/ My last query is about this 1 month. is this 1 month signify 30 days from the starting day or it is restricted in that particular month when the travel starts. If a person buys a mobile pass for 7 days in 1 month and he activates his first journey on 26th of april then will the pass lapse on 30th april or it will end in 25th may. 

I have bought a eurail global  mobile pass for 7 days in 1 month, for 3 persons. I am just confused about the travel days. Please let me know whether I can use this pass on any 7 days as per my choice within 1 month or the days are consecutive because if the days are consecutive then it does not make any sense to buy the ticket as it will not be possible for a person to travel all days. And my 2nd question is what is the travel day and what time will it start how will i plan my trip with these travel days/ My last query is about this 1 month. is this 1 month signify 30 days from the starting day or it is restricted in that particular month when the travel starts. If a person buys a mobile pass for 7 days in 1 month and he activates his first journey on 26th of april then will the pass lapse on 30th april or it will end in 25th may. 

<1]

You may use this pass on any 7 days as per your choice within one month. (There are also consecutive passes for which this isn’t true). 

<2]

A travel day is a 24-hour period in which you can travel on trains with your Eurail Pass. It lasts from 12:00 am (midnight) to 11:59 pm on the same calendar day. On each travel day, you have access to the train networks where your Eurail Pass is valid. If you board a train before midnight, there’s no need to use a new travel day if you stay on the same train. 

a3]

If you do acitivate your first journey on 26th of April, the validity will end 25th of May.