Solved

2/3 month ticket types?

• 18 July 2023
  • 5 replies

• Rail rookie
  • 1 reply

I went interrailing years ago and am thinking of doing so again. I’d be gone 2-3 months and so am looking at the newly available tickets for those periods. I don’t have a smart phone though, are they available as paper tickets, or only through the app?

If paper, are they just one, or two/three separate one month tickets?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Hektor 18 July 2023, 17:35

View original

5 replies

These are the options (unfortunately in german and €, but it gives an idea). Left: youth, right: senior; middle: adult. Last three lines: one, two and three month passes.

For a two month trip you may buy 10 or 15 travel days in two months or a pass that allows you to travel every day. All available for 2nd and 1st class.

Available as paper tickets, too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

From the UK, it’s best to order on https://www.myinterrail.co.uk/

Prices are usually a bit lower there and they should be sent from the UK so delivery should be faster.

But is it one paper ticket for 2/3 months, or will I need to cart around two or three separate tickets and envelopes?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

But is it one paper ticket for 2/3 months, or will I need to cart around two or three separate tickets and envelopes?

Please have a look at the passes available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You get one paper pass which is valid for the number of days/month/s that you have selected.