Solved

3 Outbond Days

• 17 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Hallo zusammen

Ich habe einen Global Pass für 4 Tage gekauft.

Jetzt habe ich eine Inbound- und Outboundfahrt benutzt.

Mir zeigt es aber 3 Tage an die ich in meinem Land reisen kann, ist das ein Fehler?

Danke für die Antworten.

Gruss Lukas

icon

Best answer by Yorkie 17 May 2023, 22:19

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi everyone,

Only if the customer service added an extra inbound/outbound journey with some specific consideration, then yes it could happen. To make sure properly what's registered in the system, could you send me the order number on PM @Lukas Stoller ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The app showing more than 2 outbound/inbound days is an error known to Eurail. They are working on correcting it.

@Camilo. @Mukhammad This problem has existed for several weeks now and should be corrected ASAP. Can you please check what is going on?

Lieber Lukas, 

kann man nun alle 3 Wohnsitztage verbrauchen? Also sind es 3 oder doch nur 2 wie überall angegeben?

Ich hatte schon 3 Tage gebraucht.

Aber es hat sich erledigt. Vielen Dank.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I am afraid I am not sure. What are the journeys you have planned for those 3 days? Did you contact Customer service or is your journey a long one that crosses over 2 days?

As Angelo points out customer service has a discretion to allow passengers from say the top of Sweden an extra day to reach the southern border. Otherwise you should only have 2 I/O days.

Kann ich den 3. Tag benutzen oder besser nicht? Danke für eure Antworten.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It can be a bug, because it is possible to have more than 2 days I/O. In some cases the customer service adds it for customers with long distances to the border or missed connections.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You only have 2 days that you can use the pass in tour declared country of residence. Please post a screenshot (without personal info).