Solved

Accidentally activated a travel day

• 6 September 2022
  • 8 replies

Hello,

I've been trying multiple ways to contact agents from interrail and I haven't got an answer yet. I selected as exit day the 5th of September by mistake but we exited our country today (6th of September). I tried to cancel the day of departure but the app didn't let me and now I have lost a travel day. Could someone help me please?

In this image I selected the first day to try to cancel it and it didn't give me that option.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 6 September 2022, 15:09

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is why you should never activate anything in advance: your pass, a travel day or an inbound/outbound journey.

Did you mention to customer service that you are currently travelling and when you will ned your travel day? That helps to prioritise your request correctly.

This is why you should never activate anything in advance: your pass, a travel day or an inbound/outbound journey.

Did you mention to customer service that you are currently travelling and when you will ned your travel day? That helps to prioritise your request correctly.

But how or where can I ask customer service? Because Ive only found bots to ask

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please use the form below to contact Customer Support.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Please use the form below to contact Customer Support.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Okay thank you very much! I solved my problem :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

But how or where can I ask customer service? Because Ive only found bots to ask

That was not clear from your first comment, which read as if you had already contacted them...

@Alvaro Losada how long did it take them to get back to you - and were you able to get another day? Im having the same issue and they say they may take 2 days to get back but i might need to change my plans if they aren’t going to accommodate my mistake. Thanks :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Dominika Zwerello Did you let Customer Support know that you are currently travelling?

@AnnaB yes i did