Solved

Activate extended youth pass feom last year if over 27

• 23 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi, me and some friends bought a youth pass in January 2021 planning to travel last summer when we were 27.

Due to covid the plans were postponed and the tickets were extended for another year. However this year we are all 28 and cannot activate our passes. We plan to begin travelling next week. I have contacted customer services 3 days ago and have not heard back yet.

Is there any way to activate the passes? Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 26 July 2022, 09:53

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you mention the start date of your travel when you contacted Customer Support? 

Until Monday there will be no Eurail staff in this group.

Hi Anna, yeah I said within 2 weeks on the form and mentioned the day we’re starting travel in my message.

we don’t plan to start travelling until next Saturday but just a bit nervous now that they’re taking a while to get back and there’s no other ways to contact them.

thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Claudi.Moll @annie.papadopoulou 

Can you please assist here when you are working again.

Thank you! 😁

Hi @AnnaB @Claudi.Moll @annie.papadopoulou any updates?

I understand you’re very busy but would like to get this sorted as soon as possible as we will be travelling soon and originally queried a week ago.

Thanks!

Shane

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

If your age no longer aligns with your pass type, then you'll have to request a pass exchange via customer service. Our exchange process is outlined on this page