Solved

Activation of the pass and trips

• 6 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello ! A few quick questions :

Do I have to activate the pass in my home country or whatever ?

For the reservation of seats on company websites, can I delete the seats if for example the train is deleted or change of plan ? Because the ticket yes if I don’t activate it in my pass but if the seats are already taken ?

Other information : I have a flexible global pass and I'm coming from France. Thanks for your answers.

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 6 January 2024, 23:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It is recommended to activate the pass when you're sure you'll board a train that day. This could be at the train station for example. You need connection/wifi to activate it.

Seat reservations are rarely refundable. You can change plans but then you lose them.

If you miss a train due to a delay it's different : you're allowed to board the next available train free of charge (whether in 1st or 2nd class).

Ideally you need to get a proof of delay onboard the delayed train. Act quickly as soon as it's likely you're going to miss the connection. Speak to staff onboard (maybe they can issue a new reservation right away) or at the station.

If the next train has optional/no reservations, simply log the new one on the app and hop on -> it's a lot easier!

Je peux aussi répondre en français si jamais.

No, don't worry, thanks, I understand everything !

Merci pour toutes ces informations !