Solved

Activation of the pass : from the first day of travel ?

• 12 June 2022
  • 9 replies

I have a global 2 month pass. I want to activate it from the 3rd of July until the 3rd of September. I am planning my trip and need to do some seat reservations, for which I need to have activated my account (or at least I think so?). Is the pass activated from the day we activate it on the app or from the first day of using it to travel ? I am worried that if I continue the activation on the app by registering my ID, it will activate it today and will therefore only be activated until the 12th of August. 

Thank you in advance !

icon

Best answer by seewulf 12 June 2022, 13:37

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You dont need a activated pass to reserve seats.

I reserved a month ago my Eurostar for August via Interrail. And still haven´t activated my pass.
The Pass on the app and the reservations are two different systems. The App just redĂ­rect you to the Reservation Website of Interrail.

Awesome, thank you !

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Awesome, thank you !

Here may some helpfull links to reserve trains

Thank you !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Note that LAST day of use is then 2 sept and all travels on pass must be finished by then. (you canNOT use an overnight starting 2/9 till far end next morning)

Good to know, thank you !

So I undestood for the reservation, but I still wonder : is the pass activated from the day we activate it on the app or from the first day of using it to travel ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

is the pass activated from the day we activate it on the app or from the first day of using it to travel ?

In the activation process, you will have to choose the start date. The start date can be the same day or in the future. You can cancel the activation until 23:59 CET on the day before the start date.

Great thank you !!